Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thailand 2009 with Family

My daughter Morgan finally had the itch to go see the land of smiles.  She had heard all the stories of mine and finally decided that she was coming along no matter what!  So, off to Bangkok we went - all three of us. My wife was heading back to Thailand for her second time and couldn't wait to arrive.  We arrived in Bangkok and stayed three days before flying to Phuket.  Morgan had her concept of the world changed in very short order, as she finally took a ride on a Tuk-Tuk - which is a three wheeled contraption, 2 stroke wild machine in which the drivers weave in and out of traffic as though the end of the world is approaching.  It is great fun!  Then the shopping.  and more shopping!  I tended to stay poolside as Jill and Morgan ventured to the Pratunam district to do the street shopping, which frankly is in describeable.  If you have never experienced it, then put this on your "to do " list.  Well, I will end my first posting for now..........just wanted to get my feet wet with the operation of this blog, so I will publish more as time allows.  Now get out there and enjoy this big rock of ours called EARTH!

1 comment:

  1. I tried to link the pictures so that if you click on one of them, it should enlarge for you.

    ReplyDelete